10.31.2011

Sango!

Last Saturday, my sister treated us for lunch because she wanted to try this resto that she discovered over the net (plus it's bonus day for her). LOL! :]

Introducing Sango! The Burger Master
Located at the Creekside Mall in Amorsolo. Near Makati Cinema Square.

The place is so comfy.. I suddenly miss going to Japan because the smell is soooo Japanese and I think they're serving Japanese Cuisine.
Their LCD TV airs different Japanese shows or even anime
(Photo grabbed from: Our Awesome Planet)
This is how it looks like inside the resto
(Photo grabbed from: Our Awesome Planet)


From the name itself, they serve burgers but they also have rice toppings too :]


With their list of burgers of different kinds, I really can't decide on what to order and since it's our first time we asked the waiter what are their best sellers.
See how can I decide, all the pictures of their burgers looked so delish.
We ended up taking pictures of ourselves while waiting for our order, and there's a picture that caught my attention.
My sister and her boyfriend, Ryan
Sorry for the haggard face. But it was scorching hot that time:[
Their kitchen and Counter
This caught my attention: they serve you nothing but Fresh :]


Finally, the star of their resto arrived :]
Ooozing with meat sauce.. yummy :]
Master Cheese Burger - My pick! It consists of tomatoes, their special meat sauce, white onions, Japanese mayo, mustard, cheese, and beef patty.
Yakiniku Rice Burger - My sister & her bf's order. Made up of Japanese rice, beef yakiniku, maybe some special sauce, & green veggies. Didn't really know how it tasted but my sister said it was good. Will try this next time that I will visit.
Iced Milk Tea - There's nothing special about this drink. If you are familiar with the Lipton Milk Tea, that is how it tasted with ice.
Green Tea Milk Shake - Since there is no room for desserts, I ordered a milk shake. What I liked most about it was it doesn't have any after taste of the green tea. All I can taste was Ice cream. So their milk shake is worth trying :]

Overall, my Sango! experience was not bad for our first time. The food were delish and their servers were accommodating too. I will definitely go back there with Tinee and will try other burgers or even their rice meal.

I will give it a score of: 4.5 out of 5 foodie points










Toodles..

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”