11.06.2011

Friday Treats: Cello's Doughnuts & Dip

Last Friday, went to SM North with Tinee to do some errands. After eating dinner, we passed by Cello's Doughnuts & Dip. I took home a box so that I could share my happiness with my family.. :]

God! I can't remember when was the last time I ate Cello's.


Bought & Brought this home all the way from SM North :]
L-R Above: Oreo, MM's, Oreo Filled
Below: Cheese, Chocolate Oreo, Double Chocolate... (I forgot :[ )
My sister's getting her pick: Oreo :]
Yum! :]
But hey! They're still those soft round breads with holes in the middle that I used to eat.

Have a Happy Long Weekend

Toodles..









Visit any Cello's Doughnuts & Dips Branch Today:
Katipunan
Vito Cruz, Taft
SM North Edsa, Sky Garden

Provincial:
SM Davao


1 comment:

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”