10.29.2011

Happy Halloween :]


The title doesn't have much of a say in this post. I'm sorry but that is the very first thing that came into my mind and I can't think of any good one since I have been so excited and busy these past two days because...

Finally, I got my DSLR (prize in winning a raffle, if you have been reading my posts) and I am very busy testing it :].


My New Baby :]


Though the DSLR is already with me, still it amuses me that I actually won (I really do have minimal hopes when it comes to winning!). LOL! :]


So Shopwise actually gave me a Nikon D3100 and I have read somewhere in the camera world that it is Nikon's new entry-level of DSLR :] (they realeased it I think September 2010). Please bear with me, sometimes I misunderstand what I am reading. LOL! So for you guys to know more about the D3100 click here. :]


Ta-dah!! Pretty Baby!! :]


Body and Lens


Accessories
(See how excited am I? Forgot to remove them from the packaging. :])


User Manual and other readable materials


Excited to take pictures with Tinee later and to have a productive weekend.


Toodles..








P.S.
This is something new for me, so I will need to find some tutorials over the net. 

P.P.S.
Have a great and happy long weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”