10.21.2011

TGIF


It's been days since the last time I posted something on my blog. I'm sorry, but there are errands that I need to accomplish for work requirements (Uh-huh! I will be working soon! :]). 

Anyway here's little something worth thanking for this day.


If you're reading my blog, I said on my previous post that I won a camera from a contest, and I'm just waiting for the confirmation letter from the marketing department of the grocery chain. Well today is a sooper uber happy day for me because the letter finally arrived :]. SPELL LUCKY?? It's ME already.. :]




The acknowledgement letter from Shopwise :]


Reading.. reading.. HAPINESS :]


My winning/lucky ticket :]]




The excited and panicking me, rushed myself over to our phone and called the marketing department. I looked for Ms. Vangie (person who called me and told me that I won.) and asked her some details regarding the prize claiming. I asked her that since I am still not working and I don't have enough valid ID's is my birth certificate ok with them, and she told me yes. I asked her if I can claim it today (excited much!) but sadly Ms. Vangie told me that the camera is not yet with them. Awwww :[


Though my excitement was crushed a little, still I am very thankful and happy that my name was picked and won a DSLR (YES a DSLR!). Before it will take me years to save up and buy a DSLR but now I have my own :]. LOL! Thank you Shopwise for an early Birthday gift..


Have a great weekend everyone. -- Because definitely I will.. :]


Toodles..



2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And good luck with work. I hope it is everything you wish for it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. I really hope that it will turn out just the way I envisioned it to be.. :)

    ReplyDelete

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”