10.16.2011

Happy Month


I received two anonymous calls this week which are all good news :]

Last Tuesday, I was about to to sleep around 5 P.M. when my phone rang. She said that she was from Shopwise (a grocery chain in manila) Marketing and she was telling me that I won a camera from their previous contest. 

I was so ecstatic when I heard that I won, to the point that I jumped out of my bed then turned on my laptop because she told me that once I received her letter I need to call her.

When we were done talking, I came to my senses and asked myself what if it was a scam? CRAP! 

So what I did was I tried calling Shopwise Pacita (a place in Laguna) since that is where we shopped and  where I dropped my entries, but they were unreachable so I tried calling Shopwise Sucat. A lady answered and I asked her right away without introducing myself. LOL! I asked if they already have the list of winners from their Prize Mania contest, but the lady told me that they still don't have the list. So I asked again the lady, when someone wins a contest from their store, how do they send the letters to the winners? Is it through snail mail or through e-mail? since the one who called me said that the moment I received the letter I need to call her. The lady said through snail mail (high hopes gone :[). I asked the lady one last time if she knew any of the numbers that were given to me, and she said that they are the numbers of their marketing department (my hopes are rising again). LOL! Oh well I just need to compose myself again and be patient until that mystery letter arrives. I really hope that it is real. A new SLR camera would be perfect this coming Christmas :].

My next happy experience this week was last Wednesday. Someone called me from ACN asking if I was still interested for the ASE (Assoc. Software Engr.) position, I said yes. She asked again if I will be available for contract signing on Thursday. Without hesitations I said YES!. Yay! I will be employed by my dream company and will be working on my dream job. :]

Keep the Good Vibes coming October. I'm loving you right now :]

How's your October so far?


Hope you all had a great weekend :]


Toodles..


No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”