10.10.2011

27th

Tinee and I have been celebrating her birthday for 4 years now (started going out on April'08) and I can say that her birthday this year and last year will be my favoritest (if there is such a word). LOL! If only you could see what's happening once Tinee & friends got together. 

As I've said on my previous post, I was sort of busy doing errands for Tinee.

from the invitation..


Mafia invite


I have come up with this idea because Tinee wanted a mafia'ish birthday party since she already found the perfect place.

to the perfect location..


Facade of Good Fellas (photo grabbed: Click the City)


GoodFellas Steaks & Burgers located in #36 T.Gener St. cor K-1st Kamuning Quezon City.

We've been there before and boy I fell in love with Pat & Geno, their version of Philly Cheese Steak. The food were all sooo delish and what's good about Good Fellas? It is not that pricey (price ranges from P200-P499).

and to the giveaways.

Baby Bear's Secret Bakeshop Cupcakes

I started ordering from BBSB since 2009. I gave it to Tinee as a gift for Valentines and from then on the cupcakes were a hit :)


Valentines'09 gift
Birthday'10 cupcakes and giveaways


Anyhooo, Tinne and I were late for 30 mins at her party because of some errands. I need to pick up the cupcakes at Daily Supermart in Proj.4 Quezon City, but that didn't stopped us from partying that night :]


The Birthday Celebrants: Tinee & Ria


Good Food & Good Friends = FUN Night


You never fail to become the star of the party :]


The Birthday Boy with the Star of the night: BBSB Cupcakes :]


The Birthday Girl with the Star of the night: BBSB Cupcakes :]


What I didn't liked about that night was we were scolded by the manager that we were noisy.  WTF! We booked the conference room so that we could have a place of our own to laugh our hearts out. Still we got scolded :[

The night ended with the thought of finding a place where we will not be scolded by the owner or the manager. Lesson learned! LOL! :]

Hope you all had a great weekend!


Toodles..


No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”