2.27.2012

Tumblr!

Title has no relation of me getting another social networking account. I cannot managed them anymore. LOL!

Tinee, started collecting Starbucks' tumblers the moment she received a Taiwan tumbler from Diane as a pasalubong.

So one evening, I tried googling the other Starbucks Philippines' tumbler designs when I came across FredOrange's website. I was shocked to see a wide range of tumbler compilations here in the Philippines and overseas as well. I was awed by the colors and designs of the tumblers to the point of me wanting a collection for myself narin. LOL! :]

Tinee told me that it is much better if we visit the place to get the tumblers ourselves instead of asking someone to buy it for us, And I totally agree but it is only applicable here in the Philippines, we still need the help of other people if we are aiming the international ones. LOL! :]

So here's the list of our must-go Starbucks Coffee Shops:

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

The pictures were in form of cups but the designs are just the same with the tumblers. :] Well, aren't they pretty? Check out FredOrange's website to see the tumblers of the other countries. As for me, I'm excited on what will my first tumbler be? Is it in a ROYGBIV order or LUZVIMIN? LOL! :]


Manic Mondays!


toodles,,


1 comment:

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”