1.18.2012

License to Drive

Mother Goose wanted me to practice driving since she'll be getting a new car this June or July.

So last Monday was errands day for me. I went to LTO Paranaque Branch to get a student's driver permit. Yep, gonna pursue  my career in driving. LOL! :] 

My Permit :)

I do have a student's permit (before), but it is already expired plus it is already ruined (forgot to remove it from my pants) :[

Calling my dear uncle let's get the driving started because I do really need a refresher course. LOL! :] 

So while I'm still waiting for him to teach me the 'moves' I will never stop drooling over my dream car over my uncle's preferred car. Enjoy!

Source: Kia Rio 2012 (my choice)






Source: Hyundai Accent 2012 (my uncle's)


zoom zoom..

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”