1.07.2012

Fun Day, Friday

Friday is an epic-fail and a fun-filled day for ze cousins

Epic-fail for my cousin Aira, and my sister.

Epic-Fail Day #1:

My cousin have plans of auditioning for Pinoy Big Brother Teens yesterday but unfortunately they were late and all the numbers were already given out to the first 4000 auditionees (if there is such a word!) LOL!. So I think she'll try her luck again next Friday!

Epic-Fail Day #2:

My sister was absent from work because she and her boyfriend were suppose to have an "us time" but since they're not in good terms they cancelled their date.

Good thing that my nephew is bored that day and asked us if we wanted to go to Star City (an amusement park residing at the heart of Metro Manila) since he does not have anyone to accompany him. We giddily said yes! I needed some time-off and it has been a year since I last went to an amusement park!

I called Kelvin (my cousin) up to tell him that we are going to Star City and he said that he wanted to join us too.

So enough of the blahs, and let our pictures do the talking :]]..

Why, Hello There! Star City :]

Group Picture #1

Are you excited?! :]

Map Directory

Group Picture #2

Tickets!!! :]]

Group Picture #3 (finally with my nephew!)

People waiting for the gates to open

Dance Number from the staff of SC :)




Blizzard - First ride as soon as we enter SC :]

Wwwaaahhh! :D

2nd ride - Viking (Just like Anchor's Away at EK)

Bibbo kids always choose to sit at the last row :]]

Haggard me after riding Viking :/

3rd Ride - Bump Car "Kids-in-Action"

"Bump, Bump, Bump"

Group Picture #4 & Our 4th Ride - Star Flyer (Inverted roller coaster)


The Loops - I rode this ride for 3 times :]

5th Ride - Jumping Star (Corny for Adults, but the kids might enjoy it)

6th Ride - Surf Dance (Technique = follow the movement of the ride)
7th Ride - Tornado (Not a good idea to ride this ride after riding the the Surf Dance)

8th Ride - Jungle Splash (Just like Jungle Log-Jam at EK)


Group Picture #5


9th Ride - Magic Forest (Crappy ride, the kids will enjoy it though!)

Me and my older sister :]

Things that you'll see inside the Magic Forest Ride

10th Ride - Pirate Adventure ( Freaky Ride for Me :[ )

Group Picture #6

Ended our day with pizza and pasta from Greenwich :]

So as I've said it was fun-filled day for us, hoping that there will be a next time. :] 

Anyways, have a great and fun-filled weekend everybody :]




toodles,,




No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”