9.27.2011

Game On

Last Saturday we went to SAC (Smart Araneta Coliseum) hoping that we could get tickets so we could watch the game of ADMU vs. FEU

I've watched some of the ADMU's games before, but I can say that this one's different, FINALS na kasi (iba ang ganap pag finals. INTENSE!) so I expected that the place will be crowded.

We waited patiently for our turn to buy our tickets, and I was so HAPPY when we got them (LOL!)



our tickets!!
Me and Tinee while waiting for the game.

cagers, practicing their shooting skills.

more practice :)
finally! commentator, calling out the starters of FEU


Didn't take pictures of the game itself, as I've said earlier, the game was INTENSE! The crowd were cheering loud and proud for their favorite team (me too, I need to support Tinee's school).

The game ended with the scores 82-64 in favor of ADMU

Congratulations ADMU on your win, until your next win game :)



toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”