9.29.2011

Bad Hair Day

Yesterday, Tinee wanted to get a haircut and a hair spa. So I accompanied her to a salon (no name dropping), then she told me that there were two haircut schedules, so in short I will be getting a free haircut :].

I was the first to get a haircut :]. I showed the stylist a picture of what haircut would I get and asked him if he could do it on my hair (referring to the picture below) then he said yes.

My preferred haircut (photo grabbed from: bellaonline.com)


While he was cutting my hair I heard him saying "TSK" (some people intend to say "tsk" if something's not right) like thrice or twice. So the moment I heard him say "tsk" I knew that my hair was in trouble.

And he's done murdering my hair. :(

When we were both done, I told Tinee as soon as we got into her car that the hairstyle that I requested is way too different (as in way TOO DIFFERENT) in what he did.

Tinee, started to laugh and teases me Dora (Dora the explorer) -- now I'm really pissed off.
Happy Dora (photo grabbed: popcrunch.com)

Angry Dora -- that's Me and my "Dora" hair :(

See?? There's no trace of my preferred haircut on my hair *sniff*

I will never ever get a haircut from that salon again or I can give considerations, not with that stylist who murdered my hair. :(

Enough of the rants. I'll make myself happy this weekend. I'll get another haircut. 
This time I'll make sure that the stylist will copy the hairstyle on the picture.


Toodles..

1 comment:

  1. i-name drop na ang stylist! hahahaha I hope hindi naman siya si Diego? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”