2.16.2012

Des Fleurs et Des Chocolats

This is just a quick post on what I received from Tinee last Monday.



I usually receive roses from her on special occasions but this one's exceptional because she gave me Chrysanthemums ("mums"). Tinee told me that it reminded her of a Gossip Girl episode where Chuck gave Blair a bouquet of peonies (B's favorite flower and B's my favorite character)

Source


Chocolates, 3 of its kind. I like chocolates that have biscuits, cookies, or wafers inside. I like the munching sound whenever I eat them LOL! :] 


More chocolates :]. I know it's fattening but I love white chocolates. I can gobble a whole bar of Toblerone in one sitting. LOL! :] I also love mint chocolates and Andes is my reliable buddy when it comes to choco mints.



If you are shy to ask someone out on a date why not try asking it with Mentos :] LOL! Cute Mentos packaging for Valentine's Day plus it has a surprise inside.


Ta-dah! Found two pink colored Mentos inside, I was really surprised to the point that I posted it on instagram. LOL!

So there, those were the things that I received last Monday. I know it sounds cliche, but I am that kind of girl who likes receiving flowers and chocolates not just on Valentine's day but on any other day with or without occasion. :]. For sure next week I'll die because of toothache. LOL!


Drizzling Thursday Everyone..






P.S
Spread the LOVE not just on Valentine's day but everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”