11.08.2011

Amazing Toy Sale


Something AMAZING happened last weekend..
Toy Kingdom together with Citibank
offers 0% installments for 3 or 6 months if you reached P3000
Toy Kingdom held its 5th Annual Warehouse Sale last November 4-6, 2011 at the Mega Trade Hall of SM Megamall. All of their toys were on sale up to 70% off.

Since Christmas is fast approaching, Tinee suggested that we could find gifts for her Godchildren at the event.

I was the first one to arrived at the Mega Trade Hall and soon as I entered the venue, I felt like I was a kid again. I suddenly miss how I used to drag my mom around the toy store just to buy me a toy that I want.

God! The place was crowded, from kids of all ages and their parents too.
Crowded..
Finally, Tinee arrived and got ourselves a pushcart.

I told Tinee that we can't go in the aisles that were crowded since we were bringing a cart I suggested that it's better that we separate then meet somewhere once we were done with our picks.
They don't just sell toys.. But Baby needs as well
Rechargeable toy cars
Boy's scooter
Disney Chair Blocks
Lisa Frank Stationary Set (my pick) - P400.00
Lisa Frank Dolls (my pick) - P375.00


Finally, Tinee scored a RC Helicopter for only P500.00
With all those toys that were on sale, no wonder people got cray cray of these bargain finds. :]
Our stash.. We got Cuhrrraazzzyyy too. LOL! :]
I told Tinee, that the line for the cashier counters were getting longer so she asked me to fall in line while she's still looking for other toys.
You will fall in line in this lane
before you reached the real line of the cashier counter
See how many people were there during the event.


We got tired and hungry but the sacrifice were all worth it just to make ourselves happy by making our Godchildren happy too. :]

How was your long weekend?


Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment

“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.”